A 10km run on the famous Thruxton Race Circuit near Andover, Hampshire. The course is fast, flat and completely traffic free and comprises a of wide, smooth, tarmac circuit making the run suitable for beginners and experienced competitors alike.
Thruxton Motor Race Circuit is on the site of an old RAF base and still maintains two runways within the track itself. The circuit hosts a number of large motorsport events including Formula 3, British Super Bikes and British Touring Cars.
Last year’s run was all about the 1980’s and the year before was Super Heros – we haven’t decided on the theme for this year yet!
Date & Time
Date & Time
- Sunday 6th October 2019
- Race Start – 09.00am
- Thruxton Race Circuit, Andover, Hampshire SP11 8PW
- Flat Course – (See course map, for elevations below)
- Traffic free, (no traffic lights, parked cars, pavements, just super smooth tarmac!)
- Race Start 09:00am
- Minimum Age to enter = 15 years old for the 10k – (ages on day of event)
- Chip Timed
- SMS Text Results
- 10km – Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd male and female. 1st male and female age groups, 1st Team Prize (top 3 team finishers male\female – on total aggregate time)
- Buggy Friendly Course
- Free Parking
- Sorry, no dogs allowed on site (running or with supporters due to an active runway in the centre of the circuit)
- All race packs are posted out before the race 10 days beforehand.
- Want to dress up? Well why not!
- Finishers T-Shirt
- Custom Medal
- Banana, bottled water and Haribos waiting for you at the finish!
This year our run will be themed. Our finishers medal and T-Shirt will be theme inspired! When we have decided on the theme we will let you know!
- Trophy for fastest theme inspired runner (male\female)
- Trophy for best costume (overall)
10km Course Map
Is Thruxton Race Circuit Run a flat course?
It depends on your view of what is hilly! A 10km run on Bournemouth promenade is around 47 metres of elevation (Bournemouh Pier to Southbourne and back). Our Thruxton course is a little higher at 54 metres of elevation. Not pancake flat but by no means hilly either!
|Entry Fee||£20.00||Until 31st August 2019|
|£24.00||Until 30th September 2018 (unless sold out)|
|Entry Fee||£16.00||Until 31st August 2019|
|£20.00||Until 30th September 2018 (unless sold out)|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS