This time last year we had just setup Challenging Events and were getting on with the launch of our platform.
Our first few meetings we had decided what our goals for 2017. We won’t bore you with what we had planned, instead here are a few highlights of what we achieved and news for 2018.
- On average we processed an average of £1000 a month on behalf of each of the clubs we look after.
- We have had 16 software releases during the year adding new functionality and fixing bugs as they were discovered.
- We have started timing events on behalf of clubs and are now a UK reseller of ID Chronos the equipment we use for timing
- We arranged 7 Go Tris peaking at almost 80 attendees at one event and have 12 planned for 2018
- We have taken over the running of The New Forest Rattler, Southampton Fast Twitch Tri, Swanage Triathlon Festival and Bournemouth International Triathlon
- We have resurrected the Winchester Leg Wobbler and have created the Wellington 100km Ultra
- We have launched Challenging.Training to provide coaches/clubs with a cheap platform to offer online courses
Along the way, we have learnt lots and have lots of plans for 2018 but the good news is that for all our existing clubs, if you choose to renew for 2018, will not see any price increases for club management. On top of that, we are making some changes to improve the services we offer.
- You will get your money quicker (we will contact you to provide details about this)
- Send email from your own email addresses rather than ours
- We have commisioned an app for club managers to be able to carry out sign-ins and transactions without having to log into the website
- Teams and Events will be going live in the New Year
- Changes to make sure you (and us) are GDPR compliant
- Changes to make sure you (and us) are compliant with the EU Payment Services Directive